What Is PicoWay?
PicoWay treats multi-colored tattoos on different skin types. PicoWay utilizes unique picosecond laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments — more than any other traditional laser tattoo removal solution available. Unlike traditional lasers, PicoWay delivers energy to the targeted ink in ultra-short pulses that are so fast, they’re measured in picoseconds — that’s one trillionth of a second!
Benefits of PicoWay
- Few treatments: FDA-cleared for a wide range of tattoos, PicoWay offers better results in few treatments for different skin types.
- Fast results: With its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated, high-power energy, PicoWay will shatter even tiny ink particles, making it easier for the body to clear the tattoo ink.
- Minimized risk: PicoWay’s ultra-short pulses also optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted ink particles, ensuring the ink is effectively treated while the least amount of heat gets transferred into the skin.
- Minimal Discomfort: Since PicoWay’s pulses are fast, you’ll feel minimal discomfort throughout the procedure.
Picoway is an advanced laser solution for benign pigmentation such as freckles, age spots, lentigines, Nevus of Ota, Café-au-Lait and more. This breakthrough technology uses ultra-short picosecond (trillionths of a second) pulses to break down the pigment into the smallest particles.
The Difference from PicoWay Pigmented Lesions Treatment:
- Treats a wide range of pigmented lesions
- Clearance in just a few treatments
- Better results
- Minimal discomfort
What does PicoWay tattoo removal do?
The PicoWay laser light is targeted at colors matching the specific laser wavelength in ultra-short picosecond pulses. These pulses shatter the tattoo into very tiny particles, which are then easily eliminated by the body’s natural processes. The PicoWay laser emits less heat energy than traditional lasers, providing a safer, more comfortable treatment for ALL skin types with fewer side effects.
How many PicoWay tattoo removal treatments do I need?
The effectiveness of the treatment depends on many factors such as the age, location, depth, size and type of tattoo. All tattoos will require several treatments for optimal results. Call Séchoir today at 703-698-8162 to learn more about PicoWay tattoo removal in Vienna, Virginia.
Fractional PicoWay Resolve Laser Resurfacing
Resolve Fractional PicoWay Full Face // $450
Resolve Fractional PicoWay Full Face Package of 3 // $1199
Picoway Tattoo Removal
X-Small Area (up to 1 sq. in. 1”x1”) // $50
Package of 6 // $250
Small Area (up to 2 sq. in. 1”x2”) // $130
Package of 6 // $650
Medium Area (up to 4 sq. in.2”x2”) // $160
Package of 6 // $800
Large Area (up to 9 sq. in. 3”x3”) // $300
Package of 6 // $1500
X-Large Area (up to 16 sq. in. 4”x4”) // $480
Package of 6 // $2400
XX-Large Area (up to 25 sq. in. 5”x5”) // $800
Package of 6 // $4000
XXX-Large Area(up to 36 sq. in. 6”x6”) // $960
Package of 6 // $4800